Great Online Deals!

9/23/10

<b>Taylor Swift</b> Is Elle's Cover Girl


Taylor Swift did a photoshoot and talked to Elle magazine about attention from the media, her fears, and her revealing song lyrics.

Who she thinks is hot:

“Um, well…Taylor Lautner.”

I wonder if they did this interview before or after the two broke up? Either way, it’s nice they kept it in :)

Is she really “fearless”?

“I overthink everything. I overanalyze everything.”

About media scrutiny:

“I’ve had countless opportunities to do some really bad things. And then people start combing through everything I do trying to find the next mistake and misperception, which leads to more scrutiny. Like, if I go to a bar, even if I’m not drinking, who’s to say that a source isn’t going to say that I was doing something I shouldn’t have been doing? So it’s not only about your own moral compass, but the moral compasses of other people that you don’t know.”

About using material from her romantic relationships for her music:

“I like to categorize the various levels of heartbreak. I’ve only had that happen once. A letdown is worth a few songs. A heartbreak is worth a few albums.”

I wonder if this scares guys off any? You can see more information from Taylor’s Elle interview here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Stone : Taylor Swift

Channels Featuring Taylor Swift on Rhapsody Online